Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Teacher Popsie

Teaching Kindergarten is such a challenging job especially for a foreign teacher.   
Rewarding in a sense that you will see them improved their English continuously.   
My experience in teaching Kindergarten in Thailand has exceeded to my date allotted.  
Now I've been here for 7 years and 6 months as to what I had in mind before that I will stay only for 5 years.   

For the information of everybody, in Thailand English is neither their primary language nor its secondary.  Nevertheless, the government tried their best to enforce the English lesson to every school in Thailand.
I am a Filipino, 30 years old and my students used to call me "Teacher Popsie".  Next blog will be some techniques and ideas that I'm using in teaching English to Kindergarten students.  Please leave some comments or feedbacks if you have any questions or things to clarify.

God bless everyone... 

"You don't need more to be thankful, you need to be more thankful."

No comments:

Post a Comment